Looking for FAQs about our products and services?
All our articles have been designed to answer the most commonly asked questions about our skin care and skin treatments.
Simply review our articles to find the ones relevant to your treatment.
We are also in the process of developing simple FAQs about pre and post treatment care, so you know what you can and can’t do following your Laser By Sia treatment, and what your obligations are to ensure you get the most out of these treatments.
It is very important you take the time to review these FAQs carefully before your particular treatment. This is because you may be taking some medications or using some topical treatments that could make your treatment ineffective or even dangerous.
For example, did you know:
- You cannot use or take a retinol treatment for at least two weeks prior to a laser treatment?
- We cannot do a laser treatment if you are sunburnt or have a tan?
- You should not exfoliate prior to a laser treatment?
- If you suffer from cold sores on the treatment area, you need to treat your skin with zovirax or take anti-virals for two weeks prior to a laser treatment?
- If you pick the scabs following laser hyperpigmentation treatment you run the risk or scarring or infection?
- If you wax your regrowth following a laser hair removal treatment, you will counteract the treatment?
- If you have a darker skin tone that is prone to hyperpigmentation, we need to prep your skin for two weeks before a laser treatment?
- Laser hair removal cannot treat naturally blonde, red and grey hair?
- The lasers we use can’t cause any permanent damage to the skin?
- Laser is the only cure for ingrown hairs?
- Large areas being treated with laser hair removal get cheaper over time?
As you can see, it is important to get the facts before and after your treatment, so you get the very best results possible. Not following your therapist’s instructions could mean your treatment is ineffective.
At Skin Care By Sia, we make the promise to be totally upfront and honest with you about your treatment and the results you can realistically expect. In return, we need you to be totally upfront and honest with us, so we can ensure you get the right treatment for your skin type.
The following is a list of pre and post treatment care FAQs. Please take the time to carefully read the FAQs relevant to you. And, of course, if you have any questions at all, please contact us.
- Things you need to know before your facial peel
- Post peel information and care
- Things you need to know before your laser hair removal treatment
- Post laser hair removal information and care
- Things you need to know before your laser hyperpigmentation treatment
- Post laser hyperpigmentation information and care
- Things you need to know before your cosmetic injectable treatment
- Post cosmetic injectable information and care
At Skin Care by Sia, you can be assured of:
- Cost-effective treatments
- Reliable procedures carried out by experienced, fully trained staff
- A comfortable, discrete environment
- The latest information and articles about skin care, cosmetics and skin technology.
If you have any more questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.